TILE ROOF REPLACEMENT
Sydney Roof Construction specialises in roof replacement for Sydney homes. We can change just about any roof into a new replaced tile roof. We pride ourselves on providing service which is More Than You Expect!
We pride ourselves on providing service which is More Than You Expect!
That means we are on time, we complete the work when we say we would and there are no extra or hidden costs. The only variable in our well organized company is the weather!
Inner West roof replacements are our specialty. The Inner West is a unique place for roofing-access is often difficult (small lanes or no lane at all!), roofs are steep and high, and as most homes usually have at least one extension–they can often be a little unusual in the roofing department! With each home being different, the Inner West can often provide challenges which the inexperienced roofer will struggle with. Our years of experience and our team of experienced roofers can meet any challenge presented and with each roof replacement overseen by Julian, you can be sure you will get the best possible roof replacement.
We provide all types of tile roof repair services to help get your roof back in great condition. There are various types of tile roofing and all of them will need repair given time and exposure to the elements. Wind can move tiles along with damage from falling limbs and people who need to work on your roof. Whether it’s the TV company or a tree limb that cracks or kicks a tile loose it will lead to leaks when the rainstorms come.
Tile roofing does eventually wear out and needs to be replaced. When your tiles are worn out, old, and cracked it is time to invest in a new tile roof. Our tile roof replacement service makes it easy to get the new tile roof you’re looking for. We remove the old roofing materials and replace them with new underlayment and tiles. If you tile is still in good condition we can still use it. We simply remove your current roofing tiles, replace the underlayment and put the same tiles back in place. This costs much less that replacing your entire roofing system. The average cost of removing and replacing roofing tile is about $300-$325 per sq depending on the roofing contractor you choose. *These is not an estimate, to get an actual estimate for your project, contact Right Way today.
What happens next?
- The first step is to call or fill out our quote request form.
- We will organize a time that suits you for our Estimator to inspect your roof and access, find out from you exactly what look and function you are hoping to achieve and can help you choose colours, features and components such as ventilation, skylights and insulation.
- We will then send you a quote within 48 hours.
- If you are happy with the quote and wish to proceed, just sign the bottom of the quote and post, fax or email that back to the office, and we can get things moving for you.
- Our usual lead time is 2-3 weeks dependent upon the amount of work we have on.
- The work itself takes between 1-7 days depending on many different factors such as pitch, access, size, height, etc. We will let you know exactly how long it will take before we start.
- If the work takes longer than one day the roof is always left watertight overnight and any materials not yet installed are put out of the way and secured. Rubbish is cleaned up at the end of each day.
- The site is set-up to provide safe access and working, materials are delivered and put in a suitable place, the old roofing is removed, new battens are fixed into position, insulation is installed ready for your new roof. The roof sheeting, flashings, gutters and downpipes are installed, as well as any additional components such as skylights or vents are installed, and finally, the site is completely cleared of any rubbish or left over materials.
- Now you are with your roof with replaced tiles protecting your home and family for many years to come!